As a restaurant group, we really miss seeing your faces in our establishments. We are also still concerned about the safety and health of our staff and community. That said, we are going to cautiously reopen our doors to you. Our staff will be wearing masks and our food handlers will be wearing gloves. We will be sanitizing and adhering to the social distancing and group size guidelines. We do these things for YOU. In return, we are asking that you follow the guidelines which we have in place when you visit us – the main one being the use of a facemask. We are asking that you wear one in the common areas of the restaurant – the entryway, going to the restroom and to the bar area. You do not need to wear one at your table. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you soon!
Short’s Uptown Marion
What We Are Doing
- Asking staff to stay home if they have symptoms or if they have been exposed to COVID-19.
- All employees will be required to wear masks at all times.
- All bartenders, servers and food handlers will wear gloves when handling food and drinks.
- All indoor and outdoor seating is spaced at least six feet apart. No groups larger than six people will be seated together.
- We will only use menus one time. We will also have contactless QR code menus posted at each table.
- We will continue to offer carryout and curbside pickup.
What We Ask From You
- Please stay at home if you have fever, feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms.
- Please follow the rules and regulations that we have put in place for your safety and the safety of others.
- Face masks are required for entry. Masks must be worn in common areas of the restaurant.
- Please make use of the touches hand sanitzer upon entrance. Wash hands after using the restroom.
- Please wait outside or in your car for a carry out orders or if waiting to be seated.
- Please use designated exits when leaving.